Bourbon Bash 2013
October 5, 2013
Kentucky Center for African American Heritage
This annual event is the museum’s largest and most important fundraiser of the year. Bourbon Bash has a rich 30-year history of being an evening of celebration and good taste. This year KMAC celebrates the ART of the Chef and the CRAFT of Cooking.
- A seated dinner prepared by participating restaurants & guest chefs-
Corbett’s, Chef Dean Corbett; The English Grill, Chef Laurent Geroli; Ghyslain, Chef Ghyslain Maurais; Holy Grale, Chef Joshua Lehman; Lilly’s, Chef Kathy Cary; Proof on Main, Chef Levon Wallace; RYE, Chef Tyler Morris; Seviche, Chef Anthony Lamas; Wilshire Pantry, Chef Casey Broussard
- Bourbon tastings from Kentucky’s finest distilleries: Brown Forman/Woodford Reserve, Brown-Forman/Old Forester, Heaven Hill, Four Roses, Jim Beam Brands, Michter’s American Whiskey Co., and Willett
- An exclusive exhibit and silent auction of Gene Spatz photographs of legendary celebrities
- A live “auction” of KMAC’s programs
- A special musical performance
Funds raised from this event allow the Museum to continue its mission of showcasing excellence in art and craft through exhibitions, programming and education. Approximately 65,000 people benefit from KMAC’s programming each year.
Table of 10: $3,000
or call Amanda Horton 502.589.0102 ext 218, firstname.lastname@example.org
Presenting Sponsor: Brown-Forman
Image: Gene Spatz, Andy Warhol at the Film Society of NY George Cukor Tribute, 1978. Courtesy of The Collection of Gene Spatz Photography LLC.